As an entry-level Implementation Technician, you will work in the field and be on the road for the majority of the work week. This is a manual labour position, which includes running cable and installing equipment. You will work on individually assigned tasks and receive on the job training from the Implementation Manager. This position and type of work often falls outside regular work hours.
In this position it is key to be self-sufficient, self-motivated, and service orientated. An Implementation Technician has a wide range of responsibilities, including following Client Health and Safety guidelines while working on site.
- Excellent work ethic and interested in building a career in the telecommunications industry.
- Ability to,
- adapt to changing priorities and new client guidelines or standards
- communicate with different stakeholders in a professional manner
- organize equipment as per project requirements
- problem solve
- accept on the job feedback
- Structured cabling
- Install and label equipment
- Understand technical requirements as outlined in design packages
- Collaborate with colleagues in order to implement and activate design packages
- Gather and update data for as built documentation
- Create work tickets using client application
- Troubleshoot issues encountered during the implementation phase
- Perform work within agreed timelines to ensure company objectives are met
- Attend meetings with MLT’s Network Department.
- Adhere to all applicable Health and Safety regulations
- Be willing to undertake any other task or responsibility, within your skill set, that would help you grow within the company
- Grade 12 High School diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Good level of physical fitness as heavy lifting is required
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Travel is required within NB
- Work outside the 8am – 5pm work day when required
- College diploma or other post-secondary education or certification.
Please send your resume to email@example.com